cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

J-link to find Weld Annotations

byork
17-Peridot

J-link to find Weld Annotations

I would like to know if anyone has messed with finding annotations using j-link.  What I would like to do is find the annotation created by the weld command and remove it from the current annotation state.

Thanks in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2
Eike_Hauptmann
13-Aquamarine
(To:byork)

In TK it is:

ProAnnotationErase()
Sets an annotation to be erased. This changes the model database to not show the annotation until it is explicitly shown again. Note: Annotation will be erased from all combined state. You can use ProCombstateAnnotationErase() to erase annotation from particular combined state.

I didn't find anything inside J-Link to change a pfcAnnotationFeat. Most Annotation Functions are under a seperate license named "3D Drawing" so I don't think that this is possible in std. JLink but aren't sure (only have looked inside the Creo 2.0 JLink documentation).

Br,

Eike

Eike,

I couldn't figure out how to identify them in the beginning though.  I ended up using a mapkey approach in j-link and that seemed to work for now.

Brian

Top Tags