cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Manikin field of view problem

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Manikin field of view problem

Has anyone had a problem with Creo manikin extension where manikin vision window sometimes shows wider FOV?

Wider one seems to be peripheral vision of manikin. But there is no rule when it shows up instead of regular one except it usualy happens when more then one manikin in use in model.

1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, the option is hidden in the UI, but there is a published document: CS116969 : When Wildfire4.0 is compared with Creo Parametric 1.0, the vision range of "Vision Window" is different in manikin mode.(Creo Parametric).

For camera views, it is probably better/easier to use the Render functionality (the settings allow to specify from-to locations for the perspective)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

There was a difference in the vision range between Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and Creo Parametric 1.0 - could it be related in some way?

The option manikin_vision_in_emb_layout no allows to use the legacy vision, but I do not assume that you switch between the settings...

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:gkoch)

No I didnt use that setting. Its hidden option? Cant locate it with find.

Actually sometimes I need periferal view from manikin to give my client screenshots of entire facility from certain viewpoint.They are planing to put cameras on certain places so they need to see what camera will see from those points to decide. Is there a way to set vision range or Field of view?

Yes, the option is hidden in the UI, but there is a published document: CS116969 : When Wildfire4.0 is compared with Creo Parametric 1.0, the vision range of "Vision Window" is different in manikin mode.(Creo Parametric).

For camera views, it is probably better/easier to use the Render functionality (the settings allow to specify from-to locations for the perspective)

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:gkoch)

Ok the published document explains somewhat. Thanks

UniMaker
4-Participant
(To:DavorGranic)

Hello,

I am working with creo parametric 2.0 and I would like to use a manikin to make a packaging note!

My problem is that when I insert it in my assembly, the manikin has no surface.... it's transparent!

I even downloaded one file found on grabcad and the manikin still transparent. only the shades can be seen with the option "NO HIDDEN".

Does anyone know how to tune my settings, in order to see my manikin?

Thanks

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags