cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Orientation?

MattR1
2-Guest

Orientation?

Hello, Im new to building but I have gotten a little ways with the robot I am building, but just noticed that I am building it with the orientation off. I have the back view as the left side of the robot standing up 90 degrees from the floor.

Meaning:

Front = Right side, Standing up 90 degrees

Left = Bottom

Right = Top.

So on...

Is there a way to reorient the robot?

5 REPLIES 5
nico74
1-Newbie
(To:MattR1)

You can redifine the view by clicking the edit tab then redefine in the view manager.

Nicolas

Sometimes quicker to just delete all your old views and start over. You can go to a "wrong" view and save it with its "right" name, but that name probably already exists. You can get around that problem by adding an underscore to the name, etc. (Call it LEFT_ instead of LEFT.)

David,

It's not much different from what you said, but just so you know, if you orient the model and then select an existing orientation name from the list in the Orientation dialog and hit Save, Pro/E will prompt you if you want to override.

Right you are! Even better.

HAOWANG
1-Newbie
(To:MattR1)

The default view also need modify. when you use keyboard "Ctrl+D", you can get the "default view " on you screen

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags