cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Point radiation condition warning

gpommeranz
6-Contributor

Point radiation condition warning

I'm running a structural analysis in Creo Simulate 3.0 and I receive the following warning: "This point has a radiation condition, but is not part of any element".  I see this in the diagnostic viewer just before Simulate displays that the run has completed.  I can't seem to find which point Simulate is talking about, nor what the warning means.  Anyone have an idea?

3 REPLIES 3

"Radiation conditions" are (I think) associated with Creo Simulate Thermal analysis, so I would go into thermal, and see if there are any modeling entities there, that you can delete or suppress. Thermal modeling entities are not visible in structure and vice versa.

gpommeranz
6-Contributor
(To:gpommeranz)

Thanks for the input.  I am in structure analysis and I've confirmed this as when I attempt to enter thermal analysis I receive an error that I do not have the appropriate license.  I agree that it appears to be a thermal condition.  Seems like there might be a ghost in the machine.  I'm going to submit a ticket to PTC.

Hi,

You can reset/clean:

reset.JPG

regards

paul

Top Tags