cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Simplified Reps and Hiding On-Screen Overlay

aeromorrison
1-Newbie

Simplified Reps and Hiding On-Screen Overlay

I'm relatively new to Creo, although I have quite a bit of history with Pro/E in the release 2001 timeframe. I'm working with some simplified representations and attempting to save some screen shots (File > Save As > ...) of various states. However, the overlay that says "On-Demand Simp Rep: XXXXXX" is always hovering there and comes out in the screen shots as well. Is there any way to hide this overlay temporarily while I am making these images?

Thanks,

Adam

2 REPLIES 2

Do you need an image of the entire screen? You could crop your image or you could make a snapshot of the just the area that you want with program that I've attached. Its an executable, no installation required. Just unzip the file and start using it.

From an image quality standpoint, I would prefer the entire screen. I have been cropping the images thus far to remove the overlay. I'm just curious as to whether the overlay can be turned off readily. It's obviously useful when working on models, but not as useful when capturing images.

I've also used the Windows 7 built-in "Snipping Tool" to quickly capture things on the screen. I'd still like to be able to fill the graphic window, however, before making the snapshot.

Message was edited by: aeromorrison

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags