cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Solution: Win 7 - popup behind Creo & ProE

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Solution: Win 7 - popup behind Creo & ProE

This solution is not consistent. I still get windows that popup behind Creo.

When I first bring up Creo 1.0, and pick new file, I get a prompt to log into PDMLInk. That prompt will now come to the front more than it used to. It used to always go to the back. But depending on what I have picked in Creo before picking new file, sometimes it still pops up behind Creo.

David Haigh
2 REPLIES 2
bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:davehaigh)

Not related to the pop-under issue, but getting the Windchill login at File > Open and not during application launch indicates that your local cache is not healthy.

/Bjarne
dgallup
4-Participant
(To:davehaigh)

Even it it is not a total solution for your problem it is a big improvement in Windows behavior overall. Now meeting notices actually pop up in a noticeable window. I'm sure there will be instances where it is inconvienient when something comes to the top unbidden but I have spent too much time waiting for hidden windows to care. I've implemented it on both my workstations.

In Reply to David Haigh:

This solution is not consistent. I still get windows that popup behind Creo.

When I first bring up Creo 1.0, and pick new file, I get a prompt to log into PDMLInk. That prompt will now come to the front more than it used to. It used to always go to the back. But depending on what I have picked in Creo before picking new file, sometimes it still pops up behind Creo.

David Haigh
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags