cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

difrences from CREO Features

JoergLipphardt
1-Newbie

difrences from CREO Features

Hello all

I like to know what are the difrences of:

FEATURE_LIST_IDF_NAME
1PROE_FoundationAdv
2PROE_Foundation
3PROE_FlexEng
4PROE_FAPAAX
5PROE_EngineerI
6PROE_EngineerIII
7PROE_Flex3C

thaks for you help ahead

regards

Jörg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

Hi MH

this is what I need to know many thanks

kind regards

Jörg

hi,

which creo licence do you need for pro/program functionality? (i.e. suppress a feature with p/p)  will the most basic one do (in our country it was marketed as 2500 euros some time ago - it was called creo essentials or creo essentials lite). i am not sure which one we have though.

i don't have the email to log on to that portal and IT won't give it to me.

is there perhaps a feature matrix somewhere?

I think Pro/Program is basic to the way Creo works. It's mostly a text version of the model tree but, being text, allows the addition of conditional statements and relation computations. Look under the Tools tab; I'm pretty sure that's where the menu selection is.

Pro/Program is not a general purpose programming language and cannot create or delete features from the model, nor can it reorder or most any other function Toolkit can do. Pro/Program can resume, suppress, or replace by instance, and some other handy things.

Hi,

Creo Essentials Lite enables you to use Pro/PROGRAM in Part mode, only.

Creo license must contain ASSEMBLY module to enable Pro/PROGRAM usage in Assembly mode.

MH

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags