Technical Drawing Dimensions should be the same as in real Technical Drawings.Left picture is one of tons of customer technical drawings, used in millions of documents.
Right picture is what comes with Creo Illustrate. Customers complaining about this kind of dimensions.
Why? They have a different approach, they need to have:
- measurements beween the arrow-lines (between and outside of the arrow-lines should be possible)
- measurement should be manually manipulated, it is absolutety necessary to set the own value
- should inherit letter, signs, signals and numbers, which normal in this business
- the flag in front is not practical and shall be removed
- no rectangle should be displayed around the measurement
We need this as well. This might be the only reason we are not using Creo Illustrate for the dimension drawings in catalogues.
Good Idea! And in addition, this dimension should be also visible in the derived 2D figure (professional version)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.