cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Illustarte Import native CAD files

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

Creo Illustarte Import native CAD files

I'll ask you a couple of questions about Creo Illustrate:

- I have a customer who has a trial for 3 months with Creo Illustrate 7.0.0.0 standard license. Is it because of the trial that it can only import step, pvz, Creo Parametric files but not native Solidworks files (even with a filter on all files I don't see them)?
- do you know which version of Creo Illustrate is compatible with Isodraw 7.0? If from Illustrate I export a file in .iso format and open it in Isodraw, it gives me the message that it was created with a more recent software.

Matteo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
agarland
15-Moonstone
(To:Matteo_1987)

The standard license of illustrate doesn't support importing native solidworks files, you'll need a Professional license for that.

To open .iso files exported from Creo Illustrate you will need Isodraw 7.2 or later.

The easy workaround for this is to export cgm files, those can be opened in Isodraw 7.0

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
agarland
15-Moonstone
(To:Matteo_1987)

The standard license of illustrate doesn't support importing native solidworks files, you'll need a Professional license for that.

To open .iso files exported from Creo Illustrate you will need Isodraw 7.2 or later.

The easy workaround for this is to export cgm files, those can be opened in Isodraw 7.0

Top Tags