cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Illustrate, Render image shift @ 2D figure

Ramon_Bohne
11-Garnet

Creo Illustrate, Render image shift @ 2D figure

Hi all,

sometimes I get a render image shift (displacement) on the 2D figure (see attchement). Any idea why?

Until now I could allways move the render image back into its correct position and everything is fine. But solving the problem would be my prefered way 🙂 

Thanks a lot and best regards

Ramon Bohne

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Ramon,

When does this 'shift' happen?

Is it while you are working in the 2D figure or is it generated this way?

Regards

Adrian

It is generated. But only sometimes.

Thx and best regards

Ramon

I have not seen this issue before, so can't give any clues as to why it happens I'm afraid.

I would be keen to understand what causes it though, so if you would be able to contact tech support the next time it occurs and (if possible) share the file before you've fixed the issue that would help us investigate the issue.

Regards

Adrian

Thanks Adrian,

that's how I will do it.

I wll get back to this post when I've encountered another reproducible bug and sent that along with the file to tech support and hopefully get some feedback.

Of course, that may take a while. Should the post stay open that long or be closed?

Best

Ramon

Hello Community,

short update from my side:

The error with the shifted render images occurs relatively rarely, and I can fix it relatively easily by moving the affected render image.

If I have a suitable example with matching model where the error repeats itself, I will contact support and ask for clarification there.

But that may take a long while, and until then I won't continue here for now. Helpful comments are still welcome.

Best regards
Ramon

Top Tags