cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Loading csv file error : It is necessary to complete one of the measured parameters

ME_10219529
4-Participant

Loading csv file error : It is necessary to complete one of the measured parameters

Hello,

to continue my project I want to use Creo PRODUKT INSIGHT. Before starting the project I wanted to know how this works.

I created a simple CSV file. I also created a part as a sensor and defined the sensor parameters in a xml file. 

(CSV, XML files and Errors are in the PDF)

When I load the CSV file in the assembly, I get the following error message.

invalid input

It is necessary to complete one of the measured parameters

I don't know what I missed. Which parameters do I have to complete?

Do you have any idea to fix this error?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ME_10219529)

Hi @ME_10219529.

To clarify, are you creating the CSV from ThingWorx?  If so, this question probably needs to go to the CREO forum to determine why it's erroring on that side.

Please confirm, and if needed, I will transfer this post to the appropriate forum.

Regards.

--Sharon

ME_10219529
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Hi

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't use ThingWorx. I created the CSV file in Excel and wanted to load this file into Creo for my sensor.

Honestly In real project this CSV file is created via Python. But firstly I wanted  to try out how Insight Extension works, so I created and loaded a simple CSV file. I kept getting this error message when loading.

If my question needs to go to another forum, that would be great if you forward it.

Regards.

Top Tags