cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Rearranging/inserting figures in Creo Illustrate

ptc-6337082
1-Newbie

Rearranging/inserting figures in Creo Illustrate

I am new to Creo Illustrate and I have a question regarding rearrangement/insertion of of figues in Creo Illustrate 3.

When I insert a new blank figure it's always added at the end after all the existing figures. If I want to add this in between let's say figure 1 and 2, how do I do that? I don't seem to be able to just drag and drop it there. And the same if I for some reason want to rearrange the sequence of the figures, how can I do that?

Another example : If I delete Figure 2 and later want to add a new "Figure 2" then how can that be done without it ending at the end after all the existing figures?

3 REPLIES 3

I believe article CS57709 is still valid with Creo Illustrate 3.0 and this is not part of the functionality:

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS57709

Okay thanks Gunter.

That's really a shame. I hope this function will be implemented in the future 😉

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6337082)

Oddly enough in sequences you can rearange steps easy but figures you cant. PTC tend to do something in one part of software and in other lack same capability.

Top Tags