cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Save locally a model opened from Windchill in Creo View, keeping the Annotations

ptc-5142268
3-Visitor

Save locally a model opened from Windchill in Creo View, keeping the Annotations

Hi, I am having an issue trying to save locally a model opened from Windchill in Creo View, but it does not keep the Annotations. I am using Windchill v.12 and Creo View 9 Lite. Is there any other way that I could save from Windchill keeping all the annotations? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Are you publishing the Creo model from a CAD Worker during check-in or are you using in Creo Parametric File, Check In, Custom Check In, Model and Viewables?

I am not sure that I follow your question. We are using Creo Parametric to save in Windchill, with Check In option. Hope this is answering your question. Thank you

When is your Creo View file being created (published)? There are two different ways that use two different recipe files that should be the same to get the same results. Are the viewables being created using #1 or #2? If you are not sure, I suggest speaking with your Windchill admin.

1. CAD Worker during check-in
  2. In Creo Parametric File, Check In, Custom Check In, Model and Viewables
Top Tags