cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

View all attributes of subcomponents

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

View all attributes of subcomponents

Hello to all,
I'm trying to generate the BOM from Creo View by adding some attributes, in addition to the default ones.
For example, I added the Epmdoc_lifeCycleStete attribute which comes from Windchill, but I realized that all the complete attributes, including Epmdoc_lifeCycleState, are present only in the assembly or in any case in the component I open first and not in the assemblies and components of the sublevels .
Is there a way to load and visualize the attributes of all these objects?
(attached some more specific images)

2 REPLIES 2
Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:Matteo_1987)

Hi Matteo,

If you have creo view MCAD, you could do a 'Search' in the top assembly to get all the components that have for example:

Attribute: 'Epdmdoc_lifeCycleStete'

Value: 'In fase di elaborazione'

You could see a similar 'Search' in this Bill Ryan's video (from 1:01:48 to 1:05:00)

vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite
(To:Matteo_1987)

Hi Matteo:

Seems like you are using Client side viewable (Check in Model & Viewable) while uploading CAD Data. 

Client side viewable has few limitations against server side viewable generation like when used client side viewable generation, WVS can not merge EPM & Part attributes of child nodes to representation. 

Please refer article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS66824 for more information. 

To resolve this, kindly consider setting up worker for Solidworks, delete representation and republish it (or use scheduler to regenerate representation).

Thank You,

-Varad 

Top Tags