cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

View references in CREO VIEW

Matteo_1987
15-Moonstone

View references in CREO VIEW

Hello everybody,

I wanted to ask you how to display the references (planes, axes, points) of a model made in Creo Parametric when I open it in Creo View.

Matteo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite
(To:Matteo_1987)

Hi Matteo.

Thank you for providing more information. You need to enable recipe option to export construction geometries in PVZ. 

Do refer Article for more details: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS38206

-Varad

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
agarland
15-Moonstone

The visibility of these is set in Options>Defaults>Model>Filters:

agarland_0-1575536122049.png

vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite

HI Matteo:

I hope inputs from Adrian have helped you. If you still have trouble in viewing construction geometries then, I would like to understand how do you load data in Creo View,

• If you are opening Creo Parametric parts, assemblies directly in creo view then it wont be converting Construction geometries (plan, axis etc), and you can't see them in Creo View. 
  • If you are opening Creo View viewable from Windchill or Saved PVZ from Creo Parametric, then you should be able to view them using similar settings that Adrian mention. (you may need to enable recipe options while converting data).

Do let us know if this solves your problem.

Thank you,

-Varad

Good morning,

I had already activated the display filters (see image).

Both the default and active view filters.

However, the reference planes are not displayed.

The procedure I followed is this:

Creation of the model in Creo Parametric> saving the file in PVZ> Opening in Creo View

I tried to open the .prt file directly, but I don't see anything other than solid gemetrie.

Annotations are displayed correctly.

Where am I wrong?

Are there other settings?

Thanks,

Matteo.1.PNG

vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite

Hi Matteo.

Thank you for providing more information. You need to enable recipe option to export construction geometries in PVZ. 

Do refer Article for more details: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS38206

-Varad

Top Tags