cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Visibility control of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

SS_10328816
2-Guest

Visibility control of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

Is there a way to control visibility of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
agarland
15-Moonstone
(To:SS_10328816)

All figure content including callouts and notes are listed in the figure content tab of the upper data panel.

Right clicking on any item will give you a menu with options to show/hide/delete etc.

Hide callouts.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
agarland
15-Moonstone

All figure content including callouts and notes are listed in the figure content tab of the upper data panel.

Right clicking on any item will give you a menu with options to show/hide/delete etc.

Hide callouts.png

Thank you for your help. I was not clear on my question. How do you change the visibility through the animation timeline for callouts and notes?
I want to identify the objects at certain times in an animation and not all of the time. I presume It can't be done, because Record Content button is greyed out.
Thank you.
agarland
15-Moonstone

Yes, hiding a callout or unhiding while record content is active will add a visibility track to the timeline.

If the record content button is disabled, this is unrelated to the callouts.

Is it an animation or a sequence you are creating?

If it's a sequence, Record Content is disabled for the initial step which is really a thumbnail showing the state of the content at the start of the sequence.

I generally use that initial step/thumbnail to hide all annotations I don't want to see at the start, then unhide them in the relevant step.

Yes @agarland this is the solution I am looking for. Thank you for your help!

Top Tags