cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Visibility control of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

SS_10328816
2-Guest

Visibility control of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

Is there a way to control visibility of callouts and notes in Creo Illustrate 7.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All figure content including callouts and notes are listed in the figure content tab of the upper data panel.

Right clicking on any item will give you a menu with options to show/hide/delete etc.

Hide callouts.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

All figure content including callouts and notes are listed in the figure content tab of the upper data panel.

Right clicking on any item will give you a menu with options to show/hide/delete etc.

Hide callouts.png

Thank you for your help. I was not clear on my question. How do you change the visibility through the animation timeline for callouts and notes?
I want to identify the objects at certain times in an animation and not all of the time. I presume It can't be done, because Record Content button is greyed out.
Thank you.

Yes, hiding a callout or unhiding while record content is active will add a visibility track to the timeline.

If the record content button is disabled, this is unrelated to the callouts.

Is it an animation or a sequence you are creating?

If it's a sequence, Record Content is disabled for the initial step which is really a thumbnail showing the state of the content at the start of the sequence.

I generally use that initial step/thumbnail to hide all annotations I don't want to see at the start, then unhide them in the relevant step.

Yes @agarland this is the solution I am looking for. Thank you for your help!

Top Tags