cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

A doubt in Advanced Frame work

taravindan
1-Newbie

A doubt in Advanced Frame work

Hi there!!!

I am now working for SAE Baja , for that I drawn all the lines for the chassis, and I am using the Advanced frame work option for completing my drawing with the pipes. I am using PTC Creo 3.0 Student version for this purpose.  I am facing a problem that I could not include more than 20 elements in AFX. Even If I try to include more number , It generates a warning message as "AFX Lite : Session Limit 20 is reached". Hence by this message I could not complete my drawing. So please help me in finding a better solution to finish my drawing as soon as possible

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
With Regards,
T A
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there !!

I found a bug that for student version AFX Lite only they providing, it has default session limit as 20 elements. Now Give me an idea to get FULL VERSION of AFX LITE

With Regards,
T A

"It's not a bug, it's a feature" AFX Lite is a test/demo version of full AFX module and the limit of 20 AFX objects is hardcoded. To get full version of Advanced Framework Extension you'd need to simply buy it. I'm not sure what are the contents of Creo student license, so maybe it's the matter of reconfiguring your Creo license setup (by using reconfigure.exe from Parametric\bin directory) and adding AFX license to startup extensions. But like I said, I don't know if student license comes with full AFX module.

Hi Theliban Aravindan,

it seems like you either don't have an afx license or simply didn't select the correct one as Lukasz described.

If you can not fix the license problem yourself,  I can give you a time limited demo license for your project.

In this case send me your contact data to samuel@buw-soft.de.

Ryan Kelley Please move this to the Group Advanced Framework Extension - AFX

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH
Top Tags