cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

CFD Analysis Creation of Boundary Conditions

GWW.2
5-Regular Member

CFD Analysis Creation of Boundary Conditions

Hello,

Currently I am trying to run a CREO Flow Analysis for my parts and I am having trouble making boundary conditions for my inlet and outlet for the parts I have created. 

When I did the Without Heat Transfer: Power Inverter Overview tutorial on CREO, I was able to do it flawlessly. Now when I do the tutorial,  I automatically get BC_1 and BC_2. When I do CREO flow simulation for my parts, I don't get the those boundary conditions at all and when I try to add them, it doesn't allow me and the error I get says "Selected surfaces don't refer to single fluid domain" even though I have created my fluid domain. 

I have the two images attached to this post. Let me know what I can do to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Greg

1 REPLY 1
cfdgeek
12-Amethyst
(To:GWW.2)

Hi if you got that error, it may due to the solid is not added to the simulation as simultion domain, please try adding domains first then create BC patches. 

Announcements

Top Tags