cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

CFD flow analisys simulation, thermal deformation information

MihaiB
4-Participant

CFD flow analisys simulation, thermal deformation information

I am using Creo Simulate

Hello, My name is Mihai, I would need information on the flow analysis module, it is possible to perform a thermo mechanical analysis with this fluid dynamics module?. It’s possible with Flow analysis module calculates the deformations on solid parts due to fluid dynamic loads?

Thanks in advance

Mihai.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cfdgeek
12-Amethyst
(To:MihaiB)

Hi Mihai,

Yes, creo flow analysis an expose pressure or temperature distribution from CFA simulation to Creo simulate as a file, and on creo simulate side, you can apply those from the saved file as load. Then run simulate to see how flow changes the solid deformation and stress. 

Those expose to simulate can be found in the output parameter for interface between fluid and solid. 

cfdgeek_0-1634758286580.png

Lei

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
cfdgeek
12-Amethyst

Hi Mihai,

Yes, creo flow analysis an expose pressure or temperature distribution from CFA simulation to Creo simulate as a file, and on creo simulate side, you can apply those from the saved file as load. Then run simulate to see how flow changes the solid deformation and stress. 

Those expose to simulate can be found in the output parameter for interface between fluid and solid. 

cfdgeek_0-1634758286580.png

Lei

Top Tags