cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

CREO 7.0.5.0 the model is insufficiently constrained for the analysis.

JQ_10292318
3-Visitor

CREO 7.0.5.0 the model is insufficiently constrained for the analysis.

Hello, I have a problem when launching an analysis of a rack. The software throws the following error "The model is insufficiently constrained for the analysis. Please review the element connections,
properties, and constraints in highlighted entities. If this is a modal analysis, then you may be able to obtain a solution by requesting additional modes."

I have been trying to solve this error for a month and it has not been possible, I have already tried to solve it by means of welding contacts and interfaces, applying certain properties in the materials and I cannot solve it, I hope someone can help me, I attach the image with the errors.

2 REPLIES 2
JXBWk
13-Aquamarine
(To:JQ_10292318)

it may need more than a couple if pictures to sort the problem but clearly you have some elements that are not connected .Whether there are only 5-off I cannot tell. 

I am guessing you are doing a static analysis. Have you tried

running an analysis with part of the model. Maybe with the top tray only. And then add bits at a time?

run a normal mode analysis to see what is “flying”?

Try to increase the accuracy of the meshing and/or the part itself. Also check if these elements actually do not have zero thickness.

rrabe_0-1652789033288.pngrrabe_1-1652789085332.png

Top Tags