cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

CREO FLOW ANALYSIS PARTICLE

TE_10845341
4-Participant

CREO FLOW ANALYSIS PARTICLE

Dears,

I have little experience with PTC software, especially with CREO FLOW ANALYSIS. Would it be possible to clarify a question I have?

I need to carry out an analysis of a fertilizer distributor using DEM technology, similar to the one demonstrated in the video available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj_51S7k_sM. Is it possible to carry out this analysis using the "CREO FLOW ANALYSIS" tools?

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,
Tales Eduardo Zorzenon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've never done an analysis like what is shown in the video. My first impression is that this beyond what CFA is meant for. It is possible to introduce particles into a fluid domain and track their movement within that domain. What is shown in the video would involve interaction between the particles and the spinning solid domains, and then between the particles and the fluid domain (air).

Maybe one of the experts from PTC could offer their insight too.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I've never done an analysis like what is shown in the video. My first impression is that this beyond what CFA is meant for. It is possible to introduce particles into a fluid domain and track their movement within that domain. What is shown in the video would involve interaction between the particles and the spinning solid domains, and then between the particles and the fluid domain (air).

Maybe one of the experts from PTC could offer their insight too.

TE_10845341
4-Participant
(To:tmoser)

Obrigado pela sua resposta.

Atualmente estou estudando a ferramenta CFA Particles, porém, tenho encontrado dificuldades na execução da análise. Não tenho certeza se esta ferramenta é capaz de realizar o tipo específico de análise que necessito.

Top Tags