cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

CREO Simulate - Transfer CREO results to ANSYS

ccantarelli
8-Gravel

CREO Simulate - Transfer CREO results to ANSYS

Good morning,

I would like to know if it is possible to transfer the results of a static simulation performed with CREO Simulate to ANSYS wor a following simulation which should start from those results (for example, perform a drop test simulation with ANSYS which includes pre-stresses obtained from a static simulation with CREO Simulate).

Thank you for the support!

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
346gnu
12-Amethyst
(To:ccantarelli)

No, creo simulate results can't be read into Ansys as far as I know

Models can be built using Creo FEM mode, submitted to a remote solver (ansys/nastran), and the results reviewed in the Simulate post processor if you want.

Better to build the model workflow you describe in Ansys from the begining if you want to use the final state of an earlier model to become the input state for the next study.

atb

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
346gnu
12-Amethyst
(To:ccantarelli)

No, creo simulate results can't be read into Ansys as far as I know

Models can be built using Creo FEM mode, submitted to a remote solver (ansys/nastran), and the results reviewed in the Simulate post processor if you want.

Better to build the model workflow you describe in Ansys from the begining if you want to use the final state of an earlier model to become the input state for the next study.

atb

Top Tags