cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 2.0 trial install issue

ptc-5474191
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 trial install issue

After installing Creo 2.0 trail version I get a fatal error message that states:

Fatal error encountered. A traceback has been written to

C:\Users\Public\Documents\traceback.log

Please send it to Technical Support.

Any ideas on how to resolve?

Error log attached

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Johan,

find config.pro file in Creo installation tree and put the following option at the end of this file. Use Wordpad to edit the file.

graphics win32_gdi

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

Try to contacit with PTC by using the following email: -

Issue partially resolved. It turns out that my graphics hardware (Intel HD 4000) is not supported. I will have to run creo in 32bit mode.

Johan,

find config.pro file in Creo installation tree and put the following option at the end of this file. Use Wordpad to edit the file.

graphics win32_gdi

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Dear Martin,

I think I have the same problem, with Intel HD graphics 4000 presented as Display Adapter in my DELL Laptop Ctrl Pnl, but couldn´t find the config.pro in the CREO 2.0>Common files>M100>creo_standards>config_files ?

There they are 5 PRO-files alltogether, and instead named config_default_inlbs, config_default_mmns, config_inlbs, config_mmks & config_UNIT-SYSTEM ?
Which one shoudl I add the graphics win32_gdi to ?

Appreciate your assistance so that I can get started going 3D 😉

Thank you.

Best Regards from Sweden !
Par Erixon

Par,

Browse to CREO 2.0\Common files\M100\text and open config.pro in notepad. Add config option enable_opengl_fbo no and save the file.

Another option for you is to update graphics driver of HD graphics 4000 to latest available driver.

Dear Mahesh Sharma,

Thanks for quick feedback, and the adding of the config option was it.
I will also try to update graphics driver eventually and then remove the .._fbo no to check the difference.

Best Regards from Sweden !
Par

Top Tags