cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 4.0 M020 Flashing white screen

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

Creo 4.0 M020 Flashing white screen

Can anyone else confirm this very very annoying flashing white screen that I have been getting?

To the best of my recollection this was not happening in previous makes of Creo 4.

It occurs when opening any file that isn't already an open window, when toggling the display of the navigator window, and expanding or collapsing the ribbon.

If everyone is getting this I will contact PTC and see what they can figure out

8 REPLIES 8
Aaron_Daniel
13-Aquamarine
(To:SYNDAKIT)

Yes - me too - using Nvidia Quadro K5200 video card

How can this answer be the accepted solution???

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:HamsterNL)

the OP was a request to confirm. 

Problem is, now someone might think that your topic has the solution to the "flashing white screen", which is does not.

It's OK to ask for a confirmation, but mark a reply as the solution when it fixes your issue (like updating your graphics drivers, or installing the latest M-code).

I had the same problem and reported it (M010 is fine, M020 is the problem confirmed on my system).

SPR 6818310 with high severity and PTC is working on it

gnelson
3-Visitor
(To:gnelson)

PTC R&D confirmed today that this will be fixed in Creo 4.0 M030

No issues on the Quadro 4000

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:SYNDAKIT)

The same for me with a Quadro K2200. It's a bit tiring for the eyes after a while.  Smiley Frustrated There was no problem with previous release.

Top Tags