cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo Simulation Live RTX 30xx support (Ampere)

RM_9921326
3-Visitor

Creo Simulation Live RTX 30xx support (Ampere)

I know that GPUs like a 3080 aren't supported in Simulation live right now - but the interaction is really stange:

Initial click on Sim Live: ~5 min loading for the libarys

Click on Start Simulate: 5 more minutes of loadong (1 CPU is used ~50%) then the simulation starts and is done in 3 secs - when you increase accuracy it only takes the usual time to simulate immediately (5s) and is done

Are there already fixes? When will the support be added?

Thx in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

There is an article here (Modified: 30-Dec-2021) - "Is the RTX 3090, RTX 6000, RTX 8000 graphics cards support running Simulation Live analysis in Creo Parametric": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS345782 

Hello,

Still - most other Geforce Cards (Rtx 2070 Super, 1660 Ti-Mobile - with these i have personal experience) run perfectly (3 sec loading - instant Simulation)

Its not about the support - i am just curious because the simulation itself (even when the accuracy is changed) runs perfectly - its just the initial loading.

MfG Raimund

Top Tags