cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Warning Messages - Config.pro options?

GregFrankland
2-Guest

Creo Warning Messages - Config.pro options?

Hello all,

I tried to do some search for this, but was unable to find it on my own. Maybe someone out there has the answer. We are currently running Creo 1.0 M030. I like the software, but there are two warning messages that pop up that are a little annoying and I am wondering if there are any config.pro options that control their display. Please see the attached files.

-GAF

6 REPLIES 6

Gregory,

This tutorial on Learning Exchange will answer you question about "warn1". There is a configuration setting that tells Creo to switch from adding materail to removing materail based on the direction of the extrude. Watch this for the full explanation:

http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorial/2876/smart-extrusions

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, and nice tutorial!

I knew about the automatically switching from protrusion to cut. I was wondering if there is a way to turn off these warning messages that pop up. I can click on the check box that says don't show in the future, but it always comes up the next time I launch the software.

-Greg

for warning 2> if u check the box of do not show future option, is that not working?

Works while in session, but launching new session will cause them to appear again. I was hoping for a more permanent solution.

-Greg

bp
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:GregFrankland)

Has anyone already found a config. option to keep these message boxes from popping up?

BJP
11-Garnet
11-Garnet
(To:bp)

We just move to Creo5 and still no option for this?!

Top Tags