cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo closes with an error

SANTOSHKAPLAPUR
1-Newbie

Creo closes with an error

Dear all,

I am Facing some unknown error which closes the creo totally which says fatal error encountered.

even the retrieved also not working

here i am attaching the snapCREO+STOPS.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

This is typical for a hard crash of Creo.

What are the conditions in which you encounter this error... and is this true in all cases or just a particular operation of file-set? If it can be traced and duplicated, then customer support might be able to isolate the problem.

PTC takes hard crashes very seriously but they need your help. You have to report a support case. If you are an active maintenance customer, you have the ability to create support cases.

I have has sessions that cause hard crashes such as this and I have had corrupted files that cause hard crashes. The Traceback log is of little use to PTC. They need a lot more information to get to the root of the problem.

Hello Antonius Dirriwachter, thank you very much for your valuable feed back

Theier is nothing like in any condtions here but The problem is it is automatically encounter some times 3-4hr working condtions .

it looks like i need to get the customer support from PTC which will be an better option

I hope the customer service people will help you. It is always good to remember this:

"save when you think about it"

I learned this many years ago and it has saved a lot of work from vaporizing.

Hello,

if the problem appears after 3-4hrs, then current session of Creo can be "out of memory". This means all RAM has been consumed by Creo and it cannot continue...

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I have not had that issue with Creo and I tend to load up memory pretty good.

I still have many hard crashes when I am doing something new.

Somehow it is like the knight and the dragon. Creo being the dragon, of course. You fight and fight and valiantly try to conquer a CAD challenge. And right when you -think- you got it licked, the dragon plays possum... it pretends to be dead by displaying that awful banner. Of course, the dragon comes right back to life and you get to start at level 0 all over again.

Top Tags