cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Difficulty installing Creo Parametric 3.0...

jhorst
1-Newbie

Difficulty installing Creo Parametric 3.0...

I'm attempting to install Creo 3.0 on my desktop. My Creo 2.0 license expired sometime earlier this year and my school is now on 3.0. I've just tried entering the Product Code for Student download, but every time it processes, it eventually says "Error!", and says "Invalid REQUESTID". I'm sure I've entered the code correctly several times - I even copied and pasted the code from the instructions to the box and hit Enter, nothing. Made sure my password and username were correct, still nothing. Any ideas on why I'm getting this error?

EDIT: I went back and tried it doing "Run as Administrator", and this time it came back with "Error in License Processing. Please contact PTC License Management." I never had this issue when installing 2.0, what's the problem here?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

if you received license file via email, then use procedure mentioned in Problems during installation of Creo Student Edition page.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I checked out that previous post regarding Creo 3.0 installation, and unfortunately that method didn't work for me. I did, however, choose the "Host ID Setup" route, and configured some settings there that applied to my connection, and that ended up working! Not sure why the main Product Code or that license file doesn't work well, but I got it.

Thanks,

James

Top Tags