cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How do I define a load that rotates from 0deg to 360deg from the original position in Creo?

CZ_10454112
3-Visitor

How do I define a load that rotates from 0deg to 360deg from the original position in Creo?

Hello everyone,

I would like to simulate the stress vs. load angle in Creo. Instead of creating individual load set for every 20 degree, I would like to see if there is a way to define the load with the parameter relation, and make Creo run the analysis for with a new load for every 20 degree. 

The load magnitude will stay the same, but the direction will change. Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

3 REPLIES 3

example att.

Thank you so much!! 

Thank you so much for sharing the example! I was able to mimic your steps on my model :D. 

I also added some points for measurements, and I would like to export the values from the analysis. I don't see the .csv file of these values saved like what a static analysis does. If possible, would you mind showing me how to get the values out? Thank you so much! 

Top Tags