cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

I have the software and the licenses but can't get it installed!!

odoherty
1-Newbie

I have the software and the licenses but can't get it installed!!

Hi folks,

I've recently recieved the software and the software licenses to run the CREO in our Technology Department which is fantastic however When I passed the information to the IT people they have come back and said that they cannot get support from PTC with regards how to install it on the network. To be honest I am not clear as to the specific problem which they are having, however I would really appreciate it if someone could pass on some information on how to get in contact with the people at PTC. The IT people have said that they have tried to get in contact with PTC since November but have still had no luck in getting in contact with them and it is a real waste to have the software and licenses when the students can't avail of it. Please get in contact with any contact information as it would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Owen,

You can contact PTC Tech. Support via phone referring the contact numberat http://support.ptc.com/appserver/support/csguide/csguide.jsp#tab-131282 (as per your region). When calling Tech. Support keep your SCN (Service Contract number) ready. Your SCN will be in Purchase order or license.

tbrotherhood
4-Participant
(To:odoherty)

Owen, Your IT team may have tried contacting commercial tech support who won't respond without a customer number.

PTC has a support team dedicated to academic users and you can contact them through this web page:
http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/technical-support Your IT staff can use.the online form and someone should get back to you.

Top Tags