cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Measuring beam radial forces, axial force and moments acting on a beam(Example model attached)

ilyachaban
13-Aquamarine

Measuring beam radial forces, axial force and moments acting on a beam(Example model attached)

Hello, 
I would like to know if it is possible to measure radial forces, axial force and moments acting on beam.
I' ve been trying to achieve it by compouted measure but than quickly realized that moments which also acting on the same beam completely ruins the result of a calculations. 
Example:

ilyachaban_0-1729745932673.png

How can I measure radial forces and moments acting on a beam so at the end i can draw two vectors of forces and moments?

Example model is in description. Idea of example model is following: model has known forces and moments acting on the middle of the beam(they are given by load case). Measures has to measure the same values given by loadcase.  1N in X, 1N in Y, 1N in Z, -1Nm in X, -1Nm in Y and -1Nm in Z 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags