cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Simulate result transparent lines in cut/section

Staron
1-Newbie

Simulate result transparent lines in cut/section

Hi,

Anyone know if it is possible to hide the transparent lines (see image) in Simulate Results after I have made a cut/section. They are annoying when I want to take pictures for report.

Stale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I agree it's annoying, but I don't think you can get rid of them.

I think it is possible to get rid of these lines if you post-process your results in the old Pro/MECHANICA Independent mode. Unfortunately we seem to have some license server issue at the moment, so I can't verify this.

A workaround is to create volume regions of your model, and then in your post-processing, you can choose to display results only for the volume regions that you select.

/Mats L

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I agree it's annoying, but I don't think you can get rid of them.

I think it is possible to get rid of these lines if you post-process your results in the old Pro/MECHANICA Independent mode. Unfortunately we seem to have some license server issue at the moment, so I can't verify this.

A workaround is to create volume regions of your model, and then in your post-processing, you can choose to display results only for the volume regions that you select.

/Mats L

Thanks for great information Mats

Stale

Announcements

Top Tags