cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Spam!!!!!!!!!

346gnu
12-Amethyst

Spam!!!!!!!!!

Hi PTC admin and others here,,,

Downloaded lots of rubbish notifications from the [Analysis and Simulation] community to my email inbox this morning

Anyone receiving massive amounts of spam inviting free streaming of episodes of Top Gear and Waking the Dead?

Who at PTC would like the email headers to investigate?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, I had these.

They appeared to be notifications of posts in Analysis and Simulation (to which I'm subscribed) by this person:

http://communities.ptc.com/people/ptc-4994235

but as he's showing no recent activity, I suspect that they've already been deleted by moderators.

I was careful not to view any of the documents...

There was enough of Jeremy Clarkson exposed on Top Gear last night.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:346gnu)

I reported them last night and they were deleted toot'sweet.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Should I report this? If so, how.

This was in my notifications a couple of months ago (not clicked on).

doreen skinner would like to add you as a friend. 2 months, 1 week ago

Low price --> PTC Products & CAD & CAM --- With this version ,you can install it on as many machines & many times as you want. Windows 7 Ultimate + OFFICE 2010 PRO = $60 USD contact me : -

Dale, you might forward the notification to Dan Marotta.

Hi Everyone,

I investigated the member and their posts. There shouldn't be a problem with this individual going forward.

Thank you to those who reported the abuse. Good job keeping the community clean.

-Dan

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:DanMarotta)

Thanks, Dan.

For mine, it looked like somebody selling bootlegged versions of the product.

Top Tags