cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Thicken tool in surfacing

Trisha
3-Visitor

Thicken tool in surfacing

I am trying to create a model that represents a thin piece of fiberglass. The thickness is .1 mm. When I try to put in this value it gives me a warning saying "you have entered a value 0.1000 that is out of range (1.7090 to 3.1057e+03)." It will not let me go any thinner than 1.709. Is there a config option that will let me use my .1 mm thickness? or is there another way that I can get the desired thickness? Thanks!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

"Trisha Skinner" wrote:

I am trying to create a model that represents a thin piece of fiberglass. The thickness is .1 mm. When I try to put in this value it gives me a warning saying "you have entered a value 0.1000 that is out of range (1.7090 to 3.1057e+03)." It will not let me go any thinner than 1.709. Is there a config option that will let me use my .1 mm thickness? or is there another way that I can get the desired thickness? Thanks!

Top Tags