cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

WF 5 weldments failing...

DarrinHiebert
1-Newbie

WF 5 weldments failing...

I'm turning to the community before we submit a call to PTC, which we're going to do, but maybe someone else has had this issue.

We have been using welding since it's inception. Now, just today, we've gone live with WF 5, and we've ran into 3 assemblies that will not call up in Pro. They don't just fail, they crash Pro with no warning, or attempt at failure resolve. I've looked at the trail files, and the trail file typically stops at the part/weldment that is having problems. Then, I can go into that, and resolve the issue. However, I have one assembly now, in which this is not the case. The failing weldment is fine, but Pro still crashes.

We've tried turning auto-resolve mode off (like the old way), and this doesn't help either, Pro still crashes at the same spot. Because of this, there's no way for me to resolve this model that's now failing and crashing Por.

Has anyone else ran into this with WF 5, and if so, what tools have you employed to get around these issues?, if any...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags