cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

dynamic valve simulation in creo flow analysis

JK_10010834
1-Newbie

dynamic valve simulation in creo flow analysis

I wanted to simulate the flow characteristic in a valve when the valve body moves in a particular speed within the chamber of valve structure, but when I simulate the analysis by setting the physics for 1d translation for just the valve body the whole structure valve body and chamber moves together as a single object. I couldn't figure out where the problem is. I defined the translation dynamics only for the valve body not the chamber but still both moves together. kindly help me out with this problem. I have attached the assembly with this post kindly help me out. I have attached the screenshot of the problem I am facing.

1 REPLY 1

Hi 

To simulate the movement of valve boides, you need to split the domain along the movement path. Also use volume remesh together with expression to handle mesh deformation during the whole process. For sure the 1d dof solver handle the speed and position of the valve body. Please contact your support to get more information about this. Thanks.

Top Tags