1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Medical Device industry and Information Technology industry.
My stakeholders are all the end-users.
2. What product and version are you currently running? Arbortext Styler (I will not disclose the version on a public forum, ok to do it in a ticket for our eyes only).
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. We need to retranslate all generated text for a particular language. AFAIK, I can only change the translation state in a text editor. This should be possible from the application.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Translated text became obsolete and needs to be revised.
We don't need to keep the obsolete version, but we need a way to mark text as "needs translation" for an entire target language so that the exported xliff contains correct states, not impacting the state for the other target languages.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Non-programmer users should be able to update the stylesheets, not requiring IT/Developer interference.