1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Agriculture
2. What product and version are you currently running? Editor 184.108.40.206, Isodraw 7.3, APE
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When configuring a style sheet order there is no option for postscript output and cannot specify which config file to use with which stylesheet.
In the document type's .dcf, you can add a PEStylesheetOrder element and then specify the stylesheet list for each output type in PEStylesheetList child elements. The type attribute value is required and must be htmlfile, htmlhelp, pdf, print, rtf, web, xsl or all.
Also would like the ability to specify which config file to use with the stylesheet
For HTMLhelp would like the ability to specify which frameset to use.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Cuts down on publishing errors when incorrect settings are used
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?