The possibility to define custom tables via DCF/Styler are very limited.
We'd like to have more flexibility in it, such as:
- define an element, which serves as table-body
- define an element, which serves as table-footer
- define an element, which serves as table-footer-row
- define an element, which serves as table-header (not only row)
- to define multiple elements, with one and the same table-role, such as defining two or more elements, which makes up a table row.
- attributes should define the elements role, such as table header-row, normal row, footer-row.
- define elements, which should be ignored (for example: if you have a wrapper-element somewhere, it should be ignored: tbl/corpus/row/cell : corpus is the wrapper; at the moment, there is no chance in solving that with custom tables)