cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Did the Find Attribute feature get removed from 5.4?

fcalderon
1-Newbie

Did the Find Attribute feature get removed from 5.4?

In the previous version, I was able to search for tags with specific IDs. For example, I could search for an xref with xrefid "ABC".  In 5.4 I can't find that feature anymore.  It use to be under the Find tool in the menu bar.  Did this feature get removed, or do I have to configure a certain setting or preference?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

One more thing, make sure that in your tools/preferences/windows menu you have full menus clicked on. Else you will not see the tags for find that you are looking for.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi, I just opened 5.4 m100 and the find tag/attribute/value was there in the find pull-down and it worked as advertised. I have no scripts or ACL running that would make a difference.

What version of 5.4 are you running?

Ray

Find menu.jpgHi Ray,

I'm running M030.  Previously I was running 5.3, but we moved on to 5.4 when we finally switched over to Windows 7.

One more thing, make sure that in your tools/preferences/windows menu you have full menus clicked on. Else you will not see the tags for find that you are looking for.

Ahh....  simple.  I thought it might have been a preference issue, but didn't think to look under Windows.

Thanks for the help!!

Top Tags