cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

What is the easiest way to request an Arbortext trial edition license?

aadal
1-Newbie

What is the easiest way to request an Arbortext trial edition license?

This is the second time I'm requesting for a trial version, and I'm getting the same message that my host id is invalid.

The first time I've requested was ~4 months ago and I get trial license within 3 days agter my requisition. Am I going to receive a trial license for this time?

I also wrote an email to -', though I don't get any reply yet.

I'm looking for an easy and appropriate way to request Arbortext licenses.

Thanks in advance.

Andaç

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TimPhelps
7-Bedrock
(To:aadal)

The person that you need to contact is your PTC sales representative.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TimPhelps
7-Bedrock

The person that you need to contact is your PTC sales representative.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

You can find a software reseller in your region here: Find a Software Reseller - PTC

TimPhelps
7-Bedrock

Did Vladimir's or Tim Pedersen's answer get you what you need? If so, could you use the "Correct Answer" button to let the community which response assisted you.

lfraley
6-Contributor

Your local reseller can get you a 30-day license, but they will have to work with PTC to get it authorized. PTC rarely allows a 2nd trial license but in your case, as you couldn't get it to actually get set up, they may approve it. Work with your local reseller and see if they can't get you a second trial and a longer trial period.

Top Tags