cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Advisory Line for PTC Products

No ratings

I notice there are a lot of unanswered questions here, especially Arbortext-related questions. I'm not really surprised: Seasoned Arbortexters don't look for questions here. Usually, Arbortext folks hang out on the Adepters Mailing List. (For more information about the mailing list, see the Top Arbortext Resources post.) I hate to see questions go unanswered.

That's the problem with message boards and mailing lists.

Hopefully someone's watching. Hopefully someone gets an answer back to you in time. What if you don't have the tool or skill you need to do the 10 minutes of work you need to do?

That's where the Advisory Line ( http://www.single-sourcing.com/advisor ) comes in. Need help with Arbortext? or Arbortext Content Manger? Or Pro/E? Call an Advisor. Get your question answered quickly without starting a big consulting engagement. We've got experienced professionals for the most popular PTC products, including every product in the Arbortext family from Editor to Publisher to Content Manager and everything in between. (And we're expanding our network of advisors all the time...)

Version history
Last update:
‎Aug 09, 2010 08:19 PM
Updated by: