cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

April Webinar: How to Enforce Business Rules for Aerospace & Defense Illustrations

No ratings

Technical Illustrations are the most direct and efficient way to deliver technical information, but they must be fit for purpose. How can you be certain that the illustrations you create conform to all of the required specifications (S1000D, ATA, MIL-SPEC…)? What are illustration business rules and how do you check that your visual technical data is ready for publication?

Join Ian Proudfoot, Technical Director at Antea on Thursday, April 7th, from 10-11am EST for an interactive presentation that will discuss:

• Specifications and standards
  • Illustration business rules
  • Style and technique
  • Checking for errors
  • Publishing and file exchange
  • Conclusion: The real value of enforcing business rules.
  • Demo and Q&A

I welcome your feedback on future topics you would like to see presented. Please email me directly so that I can hear your ideas!

Thanks-

Pushpinder

Comments

Just a reminder that this webinar is taking place tomorrow (Thursday). It's not too late to register and attend!

Thanks for your interest.

For those that missed the webinar, we have the recording and replay available: PTC Service and Parts Information - Create

(Click on "Tech Tips" tab to see this webinar as well as other past webinars that release to "Create" in our solution.

Note: you will need to login with your active PTC username and password in order to access this video.

Thanks and we hope to see you at the next webinar!

Hello Puspinder,

Can I get invite to attend these webinars?

Thanks,

Raghu

Hi Raghu-

Invites are automatically sent to customers on active Support for these products. If you are not receiving these, I will try to post future webinars on Communities so you can still link to the registration.

- Pushpinder

Version history
Last update:
‎Mar 24, 2016 03:13 PM
Updated by: