cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Arbortext 101 now available in print and ebook!

No ratings

In July, I released my first book: Arbortext 101. It's an accumulation of 12 years of hard earned experience and a response to customers coming to us Arbortext environments that were configured more to keep the customer dependent on the consultant than the benefit of the customer saddled with their poor implementation.

It's a story we've had repeated time and time again. Customers come to us because they know we want them to succeed like birds learning to fly.

It inspired me to finally write the first book that distills 5000+ pages of product documentation. The first book about Arbortext not written by PTC. The first book aimed at empowering new Arbortext customers so they can get up and running in a day.

We're offering the first two chapters for free to anyone who subscribes to the TC Dojo mailing list. If you haven't already, sign up here!

The book has 5-star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads and has been recommended by Arbortext community leaders and Arbortext customers.

And I did it all with Styler! Read on to learn how I did it...

Version history
Last update:
‎Aug 10, 2016 10:32 PM
Updated by: