Arbortext 7.1 F000 is now available for download from the PTC download page.
Key Functional Highlights
· Addition of search control
· Advanced Toolbar
· Find dialog boxes consolidated into a single tabbed Find/Replace dialog box
· Arbortext IsoView and IsoConvert installation has been updated to 7.3 M080
· The Creo View Express and pview_batch installation has been updated to 4.1 F000
· Arbortext Styler provides the option to add custom interactivity and dynamics to HTML pages, with two new features:
· Insert Multiple Pages of PDF Graphic: When configuring a PDF graphic to insert into content and include in PDF output, there are now options for specifying the pages of the graphic to use:
o Single page (default)
o Multiple pages or a range
· Java and Tomcat support in Arbortext Publishing Engine has been upgraded to Java 220.127.116.11 and Tomcat 8.5.23, respectively
· Support for Windows Server 2016 has been added for Arbortext Publishing Engine
On the PTC download page, I only see a 64-bit package for Arbortext 7.1.
How can I get access to a 32-bit package for Arbortext 7.1?
We stopped distributing 32-bit versions of Arbortext since the 7.0 M020 release (which was back in March 2016). You can refer to the TS Bulletin here for more information.