Some Key Functional Highlights for this release of APP:
Key Functional Highlights
· PDF Forms: APP now provides the option to define, create, and use all types of PDF form objects, such as buttons, text boxes, and list boxes. With these user interface features you can interact with a PDF.
· PDF Actions: APP supports scripting for interactive PDF by allowing you to create PDF actions and include them in PDF output.
· Bookmarks and Interactive PDF: APP now supports four bookmark types that help interaction in PDF.
· PDF Assets: APP provides a tool for creating a list of resources and including them in the PDF as assets.
· Multimedia Content Support: Using multimedia in PDF output allows you to embed audio, video, and Flash files to provide a more rich experience for the reader.
· 3D Graphic Support (U3D Graphics): APP supports the Universal U3D (U3D) type of three-dimensional graphic for PDF, which can be generated using Creo Illustrate or other 3D illustration packages. New features in this release allow you to load and display U3D objects in APP for printing to PDF, and interact with U3D objects in the PDF.