cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Arbortext Editor survey

No ratings

Hello community-

I'm looking to you for feedback on Arbortext Editor. I'm especially interested in usability improvements or small enhancements that we can look at, which would really help you in your everyday use of Editor.

The survey is only 6 questions- can you please take a few minutes to respond and give me some feedback? Survey is HERE. Alternatively, if you'd like to speak to me directly, please reach out and I'm happy to setup a time to talk and discuss any suggestions or concerns.

Thanks for your time-

Pushpinder

Comments

I would like to thank everyone who has filled out this survey so far. Your suggestions and feedback is extremely beneficial and will help guide our roadmap future. So THANK YOU!

The survey will be open until next Monday, May 1st. Please consider responding (it's very short- just 5 questions really) or reaching out to me directly.

Survey is HERE.

Thank you!

Pushpinder

Can you extend this a bit?

Sure- I can keep it open an additional week if that helps? I can keep it until May 5th.

Version history
Last update:
‎Apr 20, 2017 05:07 PM
Updated by: