cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Information, not a personal diary

No ratings

I'm a lot of places. It seems that every community wants you to play in their sandbox... it's so backwards. If you're looking for insight, your best bet is to follow me on our corporate blog. I'm one of many posters.

Here's the official bio:

Before founding Single-Sourcing Solutions, Liz worked in both high-tech and government sectors, developing and delivering technical  design and strategy of authoring and publishing solutions as a  Single-Source/XML Architect/Programmer. For over a decade, she has  architected and implemented the single-sourcing systems for government  and high tech companies. Specializing in practical development and deployment, she is a strong advocate of designing architectures that  directly improve organizational efficiency, productivity, and  interoperability.

She presents regularly at industry and vendor conferences and is very  active in the software engineering user communities: SF Bay ACM council  member, SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User group charter member, and host of  both a blog and a podcast that focus on strategies, skills, and  resources for the user community.

She holds degrees in Computer Science and English from the University  of College Park and a Masters in English from the University of  Southern Mississippi.

Here's the real scoop:

My team says that I build clubhouses. I keep trying to find new ways to share information and strengthen the ecosystem of professionals around me. This means that I give back. I've been a volunteer/officer for the Association for Computing Machinery since 1998. I've volunteered for Society of Women Engineers at various events over the years. I started the Arbortext PTC/User group and continute to donate resources and logistics to help it flourish. My dedication to growing the community is so strong that it's carried over into the way  Single-Sourcing Solutions does business. Each one of our team members is active in one or more on-line user communities and it is expected that each one devote a portion of their on-the-job time to helping people find answers to problems.

I said I'm a gardener and I am. I'm happiest when those around me are flourishing.

Here's where to find me online:

Here's where to find me live:

I'm a regular poster to our corporate sites...

Comments

An exciting week for me...

1. Nominated for the 2010 Woman Entrepreneur Awards,  recognizing women business owners throughout the Bay Area for their  contributions to their  community and the local economy, and who are  examples and mentors to aspiring female entrepreneurs
  2. Included in the 2010 Women of the Channel list (page 6) for CRN Magazine, celebrating the accomplishments of those female executives making their mark in the IT channel.
Version history
Last update:
‎Aug 07, 2010 11:41 AM
Updated by: