cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

LiveWorx 2016- come and participate!

No ratings

I'd like to encourage the users of this community to participate and attend our LiveWorx 2016 conference. It will take place in Boston, MA from June 6-9, 2016.

The call for participation is now open: LiveWorx : Contribute Your Story to LiveWorx 2016.

Please select "Service Lifecyle Management" as the category for submitting anything related to Arbortext, Creo Illustrate, Service Information Manager etc.. We are very interested in hearing from you, and having you share with us and your peers about how you use the products, how you benefit, what advice you have for the rest of us! This will be a great opportunity to network, and we want to focus on you- the users!! So help me to make this happen- and plan on presenting and/or attending. (Presenters receive complimentary registration for the event).

If you have any questions- feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll try to help out.

Thanks again!

Pushpinder

Comments

Just a reminder to submit any presentations that you have by this Tuesday!! Looking forward to hearing from you.